Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing center in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 2700 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Currently, to our Business Process Outsourcing Center in Krakow we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Database Administration Senior Specialist
- Develop an understanding of the current state processes.
- Perform data management daily tasks on site
- Validate the existing procedures and test new solutions
- Conduct successful knowledge transfer within the data management area
- Prepare process maps and desktop procedures
- Data and system related operations (manual data import and export, data cleansing and administration, ad hoc queries, custom reports, etc.)
- Acting as interface towards IT organization
- Data mining and operations
- Data mining on consumer database, assessing trends and patterns in consumer behaviour and expectations
- Generate ad hoc reports to stakeholders
- Extract data out of Business Objects upon request
- Extract target lists and provide to central and local fulfilment partners - upon request or according to predefined campaign schedule
- Manual import and export of data into CRM system
- Coordinate non-resolved data load errors with relevant parties (client, CRM support, fulfilment partners)
- Resolving queries and handles sensitive individual and ad hoc tasks.
- University or college degree with major in Statistics preferred
- Business understanding of core CRM processes
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in data mining or related experience.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Access and other MS OFFICE software.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic /macro programming and Oracle would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Professional development in a dynamic, growing business
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Free private medical care
- Flex benefits
- Additional life insurance
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Excellent working atmosphere
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Piekna Street 18th, is the administrator of personal data provided in recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it. Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997,Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments)."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a – 183e.