Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. is a part of Adecco Group – the world's leading provider of HR solutions, with more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world. We have been present in Poland since 1994. We have opened offices in nearly 30 cities across the country. In 2011, work through Adecco Poland found more than 27 000 people. Adecco Poland is Employment Agency (Certificate No. 364).
For our Client we are looking for a qualified candidate for the position of:
SAP Basis DTS (deep technical support) Specialist
Place of work: Slovakia
Reference number: SAPDTS/SL./08.13
- Manage customer SAP environments (Netweaver and related) and act as the main technical interface to trade customer(s).
- Provide technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical SAP environment.
- Ensure supported components are maintained, optimized and used effectively.
- Work with other domains to establish implementation plans for SAP changes, projects, implementations, backup and recovery.
- Lead and participate in SAP projects and complex changes, such as new implementations, transitions, migrations, upgrades, conversions etc.
- Provide SAP and Oracle expertise on the customer engagement team. Provide mission critical SAP consulting and support services.
- Manage/consult on the architecture and design of hardware and software within the client's environment.
- Provide solution options and participate in high availability designs.
- Participate in full cycle development, deployment to go-live.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance of technology standards and solutions.
- Participate in regular account review sessions with the customer and account service team.
- Field customer requirements and map them into specifications.
- Forecast technology requirements based on clients’ needs.
We expect from suitable candidate:
- Experience and knowledge comprises SAP R/3 basis administration incl. system installations, upgrades, system migrations, back-up/recovery, performance tuning, system monitoring
- Thorough understanding of system operating environments and database management including UNIX, Linux, AIX, Windows, TCP/IP and ORACLE
- Good understanding and knowledge of one or several of the following: R/3, BW, SCM, Live Cache, CRM, SRM, XI, EP
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consulting skills
- Deep understanding of business environment and IT, processes, organization, implications of changes
- Ability to work in the team
- Fluent in English
- SAP-certified technology consultant (Netweaver)
- Experience in UNIX/Linux and ORACLE system administration, Windows knowledge advantageous
- Additional DB administration knowledge in SAPDB, Sybase, MSSQL or DB2 advantageous
- Experience formulating overall strategies and operational solution design advantageous
- Leadership qualities: integrity, attention to detail, service oriented, goal oriented
- work for leading company in IT sector
- opportunity to participate in international projects
- possibility of professional development.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV in English and Polish with Reference Number: SAICDE/Irl./08.13. Please include detailed information about your responsibilities on the previous positions.
Candidate CV should be send to email:
Please note that candidates shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment will be asked to provide documents in English (diploma and supplement) before the interview with the employer.
Thank you for your interest in the offer and application.
We kindly inform that we will contact the selected candidates only. In your application please include the following statement:"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"
The offer concerning work abroad.